ASR Partners Coronavirus Action Plan – March 2020
STAGE 1: Containment/Avoidance
As part of our risk management system we would like to explain the current stage of our action plan.
We have implemented stage one and are prepared to lock down if required.
- We have anticipated resource problems and made the necessary purchases.
- We will avoid handshakes and unnecessary physical contact.
- Please inform us if you have been overseas in the last 14 days. Alternative arrangements such as skype and dropbox are available in place of the normal face to face meetings.
- We continue to clean and disinfect the office on a regular basis
- We provide hand sanitisers and disinfected kitchen and toilet facilities.
- Medical advice is that social distancing works in avoiding the spread of this virus. While masks and other protective clothing are not required at this stage. However, if these make you feel better, you are free to wear them.
DROP OFF YOUR WORK AND MAKE A PHONE OR ZOOM APPOINTMENT RATHER THAN FACE TO FACE IF POSSIBLE.